[themecolor]THE social media site out there at the moment. Not only young people are on Facebook.Â All ages, men and women.[/themecolor]
When you start out with Facebook you first have to make a personal page. If you donâ€™t want to use Facebook personally you just leave it as blank as possible. It is just something you need to be able to build a business page. These used to be called fan pages, but business pages have a more professional ring.
[themecolor]What will I help you with?[/themecolor]
- Set up your business page and help you fill in your information.
- Walk you through the basics of your new page
- Advice on selecting your timeline photo and your profile photo.
- Advice on how often, which times and what to post on Facebook.
- Help you figure out where to find that information and organize it in such a way that it takes you little time each day
- Help setting up apps for your Facebook business page
- Explaining how Facebook advertising works and what it can do for you.
After we have finished your page you can email me with questions.
This workshop is offered through OLT [online training for counsellors]
<Get my free reportÂ : Why counsellors need a WordPress website
<Get my free report: 3 main reasons to be on Social Media