WordPress website example OCTIA
This week I have been working on the OCTIA website. If you are not familiar with OCTIA, it is a British organisation that organised a yearly conference on online counselling. It is well worth a visit. The conference takes place in Bristol
The OCTIA website is an example of what you can do with WordPress. You really donâ€™t need a flashy website. In fact those kinds of websites donâ€™t do well anymore. Anything made in Flash [usually introâ€™s that also load very slowly] does not get indexed by Google well. And Ipadâ€™s and Iphoneâ€™s donâ€™t read flash at all.
With mobile devices in mind [and more and more people will access websites through mobile devices in the future] it makes much more sense to have a simple website.
- To find information easily
- Not be drowned in information they donâ€™t want
- Clear navigation that tells them what to do
[themecolor]And WordPress offers you:[/themecolor]
- An easy way to add your meta description and meta tags
- Include nice looking widgets without knowing HTML
- Plugins to include about anything you can think off
- Control over your content! You donâ€™t need a webmaster to ad your text or even pages.
[themecolor]This way you will give your business a good start without spending a fortune on your website.[/themecolor]
[cta headline=”Interested in a WP website?” buttontext=”Contact me” buttonlink=”https://marketingcounsellors.nl/contact-me/” ] Â [/cta] [